Saturday, January 21, 2012

QUOTES FOR CLASSES 6-1 & 6-2

  QUOTE #8
"My mission-to make God loved-will begin after my death. I will spend my heaven doing good on earth.
I will send a shower of roses."
~ St. Thérèse of Lisieux

QUOTE #9

 "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
-Maya Angelou

QUOTE #10 
"It is necessary to help others, not only in our prayers, but in our daily lives. If we find we cannot help others, the least we can do is to desist from harming them."
-Dalai Lama


Reminder that Portfolio Project is due Friday, January 27. That is also my last day with you. Please see me if you still have questions. It was a pleasure being your teaching for these past weeks! 
I leave you with one last quote, my own:
 QUOTE #11
"Never give up on your dreams,
this is only the beginning."
-Mrs. Soto



No comments:

Post a Comment